Monday, October 11, 2010

Times are a Changing

Day by day Blake is changing so much.  He's copying things (Thanks Aunt Dee Dee!)

So last Saturday after I finished loading the dishwasher.  I walked away from it---yes, I did close the door.  A few minutes later I walked back to the kitchen to find Blake had opened the door and planted HIMSELF right in the middle....see those feet?

And he was leisurely drinking his juice.  I don't know HOW he got that door open.



Last night I realized he's no longer fussing when I put him to bed.  When I lay him down, even when he's fully awake, he rolls into his little ball and puts his head down.  He's so sweet.  No fussing, no crying, no rocking to sleep until he's "at that point"....


So tonight while making Blake's bed.  I had the mattress lying on the floor, Blake climbs on it and resumes his sleeping position.  Head in the mattress, butt in the air.  I ran to grab the camera.  This is the best shot of got of "that" pose....

As soon as he realized I had the camera--that's all he wanted     

         
       Then Oliver wanted in on the action....Nosey Rosey!


No comments:

Post a Comment