Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Busy Day...and its not even Halloween yet

DaDaDaaaaaa!

SuperBlake!

SuperBlake and Strong Cool Front

Hanging out with his peeps, the Camera Ops

Jailbird Lindsey Lohan, Strong Cool Front and Rosie the Riveter

Is that my  Daddy?

I'm a TV star

Fun on Saturday Daybreak

I love those shades

Roger Susanin as Todd Yakoubian

Check out those highlights, they are green but looked blondish on TV

More Fun

Hahaha


Blake was way more interested in these steps then anything else


After Saturday Daybreak we had a playgroup party...Here's Monkey Palmer

Loving the pink ball

Say Cheese

Ok I wasn't ready...now I am

Palmer screaming each time we said "One"


Palmer, Natalee, Blake---and later Syndey joined us...I mean Dora the Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment